SuperScaper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My co-owner application.

2 posters

Go down

My co-owner application. Empty My co-owner application.

Post  I3urnzrange Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:53 pm

Hi so , there was no board for an apply so please move this later.

Hello. I think this is an awesome server, and I wouldn't do a anything wrong. You know I am 16 years old, and I ran my own server. I still have the files but never run it. Well here goes me!

IGN: I3urnzrange

Why i"m applying? I have played this server for a quite while, and I actually kinda like it. Let's say its the best server I have ever played on. And I feel like its my moment. My moment to shine! My moment on helping. Once I get maxed I usually like to chill and help everybody at home. Also i've made a vid for the server, got a few peeps Very Happy.

Strengths: I never give stuff to people how hard they ask, I have patience and I don't do anything wrong. Also I have big knowledge in runescape. I have been playing it since 2001. I remember when it was the most popular games in miniclips.

Why should I be an co-owner and not someone else: I think I should be an moderator cuz I created an video, also I am a mature 16-year old. Not like some of the other peoples. Also I should be an moderator cuz im really active those days.

How would I help the server being an co-owner?: I would help the peoples alot, advertise (made a vid already) ill make more and get a hell load of peoples. Also If Super needs I could do some coding or anything he would like. I could actually view the server while he's gone or anything.

Do I know commands/rules?: Yes I do, I am skilled in runescape private servers. As I said I ran my own server once.

Have I ever been admin in other servers: Yes I have been an moderator in near-reality, ran my own server and been admin/mod in about 20 servers since 2005. Allstar ftw?!?

How many time exactly I play per day? I play about 7-8 hours per day.

English reading skill: Perfect.

English speaking skill: Good.

About me: I am 16 years old. I like gaming, I play runescape ( most likely botting),minecraft and so on. I also like combat arms.

What do you think your number 1 job as a co-owner is?: I think I would help everyone, that ever needs help. And be active, also advertise on servers such as near-reality. Also I would make events, like hide'n'seek drop parties and quizzes. I would do my job. Anything that Super asks actually.

What do you think you would contribute to the moderating team? What qualities and skills do you offer?: I offer activeness, and also I am different timezones with Super . I have big respect to him, and my time zone is: GMT +2. So while its morning for me, its like evening for him.

Have you ever disagreed with a moderator's action? If so, what would you have done as a moderator in that situation?: I would think about what have I done. If I was wrong after a little while of thinking, I would apologize. And if I was right, I'd say everything is right to the one that was disagreeing.

Additional comments: I would really really love and appreciate to get my really really much wished spot

Have a great xmas, 'n a happy new year bros Smile

I3urnzrange

Back to top Go down

My co-owner application. Empty Re: My co-owner application.

Post  drakonix2 Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:01 pm

I would really appreciate him as a co-owner in the server. He's really been helping out past my starting, He also called me to play the server. I think he would be good co -owner to the server. Smile

drakonix2

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum